Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Odds 'N' Ends

Spent all day at home cleaning. Took a photo of the guest bed. So pretty....... all made up nicely with Rachel Ashwell sheets. I'm missing some pillows cuz I need to buy new ones tomorrow. Time to throw out the old grungy ones. Eewwww...

So this is Angela. The neighbour's daughter. She comes over all the time. She helped Kane wiht his homework and here she's looking at a photo album.
Kane doing his homework............ gosh how I hate homework!!

So I got a GF lightsphere for my birthday and tried it out for the first time on this little girl.

Tried to get some of Kane, but he hid from me. Good hiding spot Kane!!! I can see you thru the mesh you fool!!

Then some cooperation. At last!!!

And finally, my goofball Tyler.

10 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Nice variety of photos Jax. Love the half face one of Kane! Cute hat Tyler.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. Love them... I cant wait to meet the boys.. Tyler and I will get along so well.. BOTH Goofballs.. HA HA You will love the GF I like all of mine! HA M

memoriesbymarla.com said...

These are all such great photo's!! The lightsphere seems to work for you, the lighting with the little girl is beautiful!

Beth said...

Too funny Jax. I have a picture of Robbie with one of those things on his head too :) Some handsome guys you got there!

Kayla Sullivan said...

Kane looks very estudious!

Love the goofy Tyler hat.

I vote you most variety of pics in a day!

D Shoro said...

I am loving looking in on your life Jax - No I am not a stalker!

Patti White said...

nice looking kids no matter how YOU shoot them...lol . spellcheck my dear!

Huffy said...

he he....that first one makes me want to come on over and climb in... looks very comfy and inviting! Love them all Jax!

My Life As I See It said...

what did I spell wrong??

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Jaxy, these are soo good. Is that the chick that's been trying to get next to Cane?????? Looks like Margie and I are going to have to come down there and straighten her out! lol lol

Oh yeah, love the guest bedroom and your sunrise was awesome! You did indeed beat me this morning! lol lol