Thursday, January 18, 2007

Busy Day

Today is going to be very busy for me, and I don't want to have to let Betty win!!! So I was up early taking photos. The first one is sunrise. Sure there are power lines, but I can't get away from them and the sun peeping through the palm fronds is just gorgeous. I feel like Michael - Windwalker for just a moment.

The following 2 are everyday sights. On the way back from school stands a lonely grader in a field of fog. They are supposed to build a huge community complex there....... one of these fine days. And then my street. We are the 3rd house up on the right.


Last, but not least........ a dead branch. This plant normally produces pretty pink flowers.

9 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Gorgeous sunrise Jax!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.. you got the Foggy shot I wanted... BOO HOO.. LOL
Glad you got your challenge done early - M

Anna said...

Pretty sunsrise. You were up and about early. The dead branch one is neat.

Kayla Sullivan said...

Love your sunrise.

I'm sure it's not, but your street looks kind of creepy this am!!

My Life As I See It said...

hahahaha..... Kayla. I will have to post one when it's full of action.

Patti White said...

wow girl, you start early. love the sun one.

Ann Snelson said...

love the creep foggy ones-- didnt know you lived inside of a horror flick...

Huffy said...

Hey... you had that much fog? where are your Michael shots???? LOL love the sunrise!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunrise... and love that last shot.... how is it you see stuff very similar to stuff I see every day.. but you manage to photograph it and make it look amazing??!!