Monday, January 15, 2007

What's in YOUR yard?



The pretty leaves are in my yard. Not the toilet. I have to tell you what inspired me to take this. I was driving out of my neighborhood on Saturday when I saw that someone had left a toilet on the side of the road for the garbage truck to collect (I am assuming). I just find it quite bizarre that someone would throw away a toilet. It just looks odd to see a toilet on the sidewalk. Then I remembered that my neighbor has this toilet in his yard near the fence that divides our yard from his yard and thought it would make a good subject. I have other ideas that I'd like to set up and take photos of using this toilet. So definitely check back soon to see if I pull it off. Take that literally...........

8 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

OOOOOOoooo...these are good. Love the green leaf. And I think it's great that your kids don't have to pee up against a tree when they're playing outside! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Too Funny........ Roadside Potty!! Is that where you call me from?? HA HA Love the leaves!! M

memoriesbymarla.com said...

Fun photo's .. not sure what's up with the toilet though!!!! Thanks for the push to get me started!

Beth said...

Puts a whole new spin on the porta-potty :) LOL

Kayla Sullivan said...

Yeah, porta potty!!! Too funny.

D Shoro said...

I love your eye for the extraordinary Jax! This challenge is going to be so inspirational!

Anonymous said...

I really love that pot, almost like its trying to hide....

Huffy said...

Very Coolio Jaxy baby!