Friday, January 26, 2007

sunny day

The day is passing fast and I have not taken any shots. I have some ideas in mind, but not sure that I can pull it off. But just in case I don't get them done........ here are a few that I took of Tyler right after school. He was playing with the dog and an old busted up soccer ball.

Tried macro again. Why is it I can't get the whole concept of macro?? Anyway, I will keep trying till I get something that I like.

These were taken last night........ before midnight, but I just wanted to share them with you anyway. They don't count, I know, but still..........
It was pretty cold last night and I just took a picture of the condensation on my windows.



Ahhhh......... the photo of the day.


Last but not least.......... I got a Heidi/Shell sorta photo....... got the siggy and all!! Don't MESS with me!!! LOL!

12 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Fun pictures Jax. I like the black and white. The ones of the condensation on the windows are so pretty.

Keep practicing you will eventually get some marco that you like, it must be very tricky though if you are doing them all with the reverse lens trick.

Beth said...

I'm really liking that last shot. I'm with you on the macro. I'm hit or miss with it. Tyler looks like a tough guy in that first shot LOL.

shell said...

LOVE those condensation shots!!

Anonymous said...

COOL....... love the DC Board shot.. WOOHOO!! Looking good - website material for sure!! Also, loving that last window pane shot.. very GOOD.. Of course I love to see Tyler shots ANYTIME!! M

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh you saved the best for LAST!! :-))

memoriesbymarla.com said...

man look at all these pictures, you over achiever!!!! Youre diong great!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

That's not the dog from across the street is it? hahahaha Woo hoo woo hoo hoo! lol

Oh yeah, I want the DCboardz.com t-shirt! :-)

Heidi Brand said...

The last one is so serene and beautiful.

Anna said...

Great fun shots Jax. I love the last one from you window play! What a great abstract! The the DC boardz one!!

Denise said...

Mmmm, love that sunset! The other ones are great, too, and just radiate "FUN".

Anonymous said...

Great shots today Jax... I'm with the others that love the window condensation shots...they are just too cool... I thought about getting the frost on my windshield yesterday morning... right after I finished scraping it off (great timing huh??) LOL :)

Marcia said...

I love the colourful windows. Reminds me of quilts - with the best silk of course.

My boys - including the big DC one - are the best.
My daughter the bestest!

Now I know where all the pictures you used to send me end up - on your blogs. Another reason to join your challenge. See my boys, my girl, and meet your friends. They are certainly a friendly bunch.