Thursday, January 25, 2007

La Villa

This Mexican moving restaurant is always at the same location every day. There are always people lined up buying food. I have always wanted to eat there, so today my neighbor, Richard was riding with me running errands and on the way home, I suggested we stop and pick up some food.
It was delicious!!




My crazy neighbor, Richard....

My burrito being prepared............
It was so good....... the guacamole was amazing! Never had real authentic guacamole before.

9 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Sometimes those small roadside stands are the best places. Often they have the best foods. Nice pictures to capture the event Jax.

Anonymous said...

Ok.. we will stop when I come to visit.. YUM!! LOL Way to get it done early!! M

Unknown said...

YUMMMMY!

memoriesbymarla.com said...

Looks like a successful day!!!

Anna said...

YUM that looks good and sounds so good! I LOVE a good guacamole! Now I'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

Yum.. sounds great... well everything but the guac... yuck... LOL :) But that sounds just like the kind of place I love to try..

Patti White said...

i dont like mexi food:( but you had a good time!

The Cheek Family said...

Man...those are some razor sharp photos! Oh, and Mexican anything food...you can't go wrong!!
(Taco Bell ain't Mexican!!!!!)

Huffy said...

mmmmmmmmm.... why are you guys posting all of this food??? I am on day 5 of eating right... have to lose weight before I allow myself the really good stuff...

do I smell a road trip next August?? huh? :-) nice shots Jax