Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Feeling blah and a blah day to suit

So I took my camera with me and saw nothing.......... you know how it is when you're sick. You just don't see anything............. on top of that, it was a cold and overcast day. A blah day.
How do you like this ugly tractor that was doing zero mph in front of us..........
This is as good as it gets from me today...... sorry.

and so I don't bore you with ugly tractors....... here's one I took a few days ago. I am so sadly out numbered by testosterone in my house it isn't even funny! A husband....... 2 sons, a male dog and a male bird. I wouldn't be surprised if the fish were male as well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT, they all LOVE you and and that is all that COUNTS.. HUGS - Feel better - M

Patti White said...

larry sick too..and its about 12 degrees here. snow tomorrow.blahh blaaaaaah. nice colors in the second photo.

Heidi Brand said...

We have had snow every day for a week now. You thought you were bad taking a picture of an ugly tractor, which is actually a backhoe by the way (I thought you would have known that with all that male testosterone around), I took and posted not one, but two pictures of a potato!

My Life As I See It said...

LOL!! Heidi, you made me laugh.

Anna said...

Hope you get to feeling better Jax! We are having a blah day here too!!

shell said...

potatoes and backhoes...two of my hubby's favorite things! Jax is feeling desperate on day 16...hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Well.. nothing wrong with being surrounded by men... :) Sorry you are still feeling bad... hope it gets better soon...

Huffy said...

I am sorry you are sick.. :-( I hope you feel better soon!