Wednesday, January 31, 2007

End of day

I went to the doctor with Dereck today. Nothing worth taking photos of there. But the sunset today was gorgeous. On the way to drop Kane off to the tutor, I stopped at the end of my street and caught this gorgeous sunset.


Outside the tutor's house (her name is Aimee, by the way) I saw the moon in all her glory.

Looked down and saw this gorgeous piece of side walk chalk art drawn by Aimee's son, Zachary.
Guess it's a self portrait....... if you see him, you'll know exactly who he is! lol Oh, one thing, he lied a bit with the color of his eyes...... they're not really purple..... they're actually brown.

This is Riley, Zack's baby sister. Too cute. She'll turn 4 months soon and we have a photo shoot coming up soon, so you'll be seeing a lot more of her.
Then, on the way home, I took more sunset shots as the sun had been down for about 20 minutes or so.

Shoot! I got tagged. I have to name six weird things about myself then tag six people and they have to do the same. So here we go...are you ready....

1. Bad smells make me vomit.

2. I squeeze lime on my papaya.

3. I have had the same pillow for the past 10 years and nobody is allowed to sleep on it but me.

4. I cannot and will never use anyone else's toothbrush.

5. I hate it when other people use my towel.

6. I bite the inside of my cheeks.

I tag..........
The Huffster

Heidi

Patti

Shell

Rhonda

Marla

Sorry girls........ now I gotta know your quirks.

7 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Wow! Your sun set shots are awesome! All I got was lots of clouds and yuckiness! hahaha

BTW, You've been tagged! You can go to my blog to find more information! And you better participate! lol lol

Anonymous said...

Great photos.. Looks like your feeing better.. M

Heidi Brand said...

Great sunset shots. The colours in the last one are awesome.

Riley is adorable, you can share more of her any time.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Okay! I'm rooming with Jax next time we have an LDPT convention. I know she won't use my toothbrush by mistake! lol lol But you won't have to worry about me sleeping on your pillow! hahahahahaha

memoriesbymarla.com said...

The sunsets shots are beautiful!! I love the chalk drawing of Zach too.. he did a great job! it's a good thing you photographed it cause his mommy sure cant hang it on her fridge as it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Great shots.. as always... I love the sunsets (I'm a bit partial to them)... but I love that pix of Zach's little sister too.. what a doll. BTW.. my niece's name is Aimee too.. I don't see many people spelling it that way.

Rhonda DeMone said...

Doesn't everyone squeeze lime on their papaya? I thought thats how you eat it. As for your pillow, didn't you see the episode of Rachel Ray where they discussed how long you should keep your pillows for? No longer than 2 years! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!