Thursday, February 8, 2007

Boys on Bikes

This afternoon provided a great photo opportunity for me. The boys on their bikes. They made this little jump and are very proud of it. All I ever hear is "Look! Look at what I can do!"
This is the best thing about living off a dirt road and living in a neighbourhood that has no homeowners association.


Later on we were all outside (the adults) chatting and watching the kids and I shot my neighbour. I am going to make a mock up business card for him using this photo! LOL!

9 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

Awesome colour Jax. My son loves building his own jumps too.

Anonymous said...

Great shots of the guys... BUT, that last one is almost as good as Emma's crossed eyes.. Thanks J needed that smile at the end of a LONG day.. Hugs, M

Heidi Brand said...

i was going to say that looks almost like the picture I took today. Great minds think alike.

memoriesbymarla.com said...

That last one is a riot!!! His wife will be SO proud!!! The boys jumping are awesome... just one question though... where are their helmets?!! Yikes!!! I know you are kind of frequent fliers at the ER and all but .... ?!!!

Patti White said...

hahahah fun

Marcia said...

What a great jump my boys made.
And as for the handsome neighbour, I can't wait to meet him... LOL You might want to book him early for halloween!

My Life As I See It said...

Marla...... you are right. Helmets! Ugh. Have told them a dozen times, but where are the helmets? Where are the freaking slackass parents?
They wear helmets when they go to the track...... does that count?

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys were having fun... and I'm betting they LOVE these shots.... as for your neighbor... hahaha :) funny..

Huffy said...

OMG.. that last picture is so funny! Love the bike jump!! you got some nice shots... you should do them as a storyboard! very nice