Thursday, January 11, 2007

counting down the days

Only 4 more days to go...........
I have 8 other bloggers so far who dare to take the challenge on. Please check out their blogs too.
My friend Betty is however, the crazy one of the group and has taken on another challenge, but for a year!! I mean, who can do that? A YEAR?!! We certainly wish her luck. She joined that challenge from www.ilovephotography.com site, however, the rest of us are from LDPT, a much smaller, but more personal forum. We love it there. I think the idea is good, but a year is too long. For us weak hearts, I came up with the 30 day challenge.
Good luck everyone!!!

3 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Weak you are my pretty. Weak you are! brohahahahahha

Images By Jax said...

Betty, Betty, Betty.......... what are we gonna do with you? I sincerely hope you last not just the measly 30 day challenge, but the Project ILP 365. I will personally find a way to pat you on the back if you win.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

lol lol lol I'm just hyping myself up because I know and hubby knows and mother knows that I'm usually only good for about two months. After that...eeeh. lol lol